Sunday, June 4, 2017

Board Walk

 "Board Walk"
Original
Oil on canvas
40" x 30"
$1,400
©Nancy Tokos 2017

Original.  If I am lucky enough to leave the studio before the sun sets, I can catch the crowd that is headed out for a a good ending to their day.  Where we live is at streets end but it has a stairway to the beach and is very popular with the surfers.  I have used creative license with this woman's gear.  Everybody, and I do mean everybody, wears an unimaginative black wetsuit. Good for cold water surfers.  Bad for my collectors who appreciate a pretty girl.  As a side note, Jack O'Neill pioneered the wetsuit, which became wildly popular in the 80s.  He passed away June 2017 at the age of 94.  Aloha.

This is an original work of art by California artist, Nancy Tokos, member American Impressionist Society, San Diego Portrait Society and Oil Painters of America.  Oil on canvas.  Safely packaged and shipped via FedEx but please allow 1-5 days for shipping. Save shipping and take delivery from my San Diego brick and mortar studio. Values may vary slightly between the actual painting and the image on your computer due to my digital camera settings, time of day the photograph is taken and the monitor you are looking at right now. * (but the colors are pretty close)
PRICED FOR PICK-UP FROM MY STUDIO (SHIPPING IS ADDITIONAL & BASED ON DESTINATION)


No comments:

Post a Comment