Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SHOW-OFF

"Show-Off"
Original
Oil on canvas
20" x 16"
SOLD
©Nancy Tokos 2016

Original.  My husband and I walk the beach to the pier every morning.  This morning, at the far end of the pier, sat a magnificent pelican.  I un-capped my camera, stood still and zoom'd in.  I took a few steps forward.  Took more photos.  Bird stood still, turned head right.  Turned head left.  I walked 10' closer.  Took another impressive series.  Bird continued to sit.  I walked within 3' and wow, there was my hero shot.  And that ... is the painting.

This is an original work of art by California resident and American Impressionist, Nancy Tokos.  Oil on stretched canvas.  We can ship in 1-5 days.  You can save shipping and pick-up from the bricks and mortar studio in San Diego (Point Loma or LaJolla).  Save your appetite and wander over to the fabulous new Liberty Public Market (steps from my studio) and discover San Diego's newest food hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment