Monday, July 30, 2018

ROYAL BLUE

"Royal Blue"
Original
oil on masonite
16" x 12"
$695
©Nancy Tokos 2018

Original.  Few years back, a formal portrait of the Duchess of Cambridge was created for the National Portrait Gallery in London.  When I was in London, I made a point of going to see it.  I am familiar only with the media's photographic interpretation of Catherine: lovely smile, energetic and modern.  The National Portrait Gallery portrait was very large and dark and the Duchess was very somber.  I decided to paint the Duchess myself for my portfolio.

This is an original work of art by American Impressionist and California resident, Nancy Tokos.  Oil on masonite.  Safely packaged and shipped 1-5 days following the PayPal transaction.  You can also save on shipping and take delivery from my bricks and mortar location in San Diego.  Colors and values may vary slightly between the actual oil painting and the image on your computer.

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED.  IT WILL BE CALCULATED ACCORDING TO DELIVERY ADDRESS.



No comments:

Post a Comment