Friday, October 28, 2016

FRIDAY@SUNSET II

"Friday@Sunset II"
CRYSTAL PIER - SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
Original
Oil on Masonite
17" x 11"
SOLD
©Nancy Tokos 2016

Original.  Autumn is here and in 3 days, it's Halloween.  Especially around Crystal Pier in San Diego, CA. That would be inspiration enough for this painting.  If I leave my art studio at the right time, this is my view when I pull into the driveway. Lucky me !!

This is an original work of art by American Impressionist and happy California resident, Nancy Tokos.  Oil on masonite.  Safely packaged and shipped 1-5 days following the PayPal transaction.  Shipping rates outside of USA will be calculated accordingly. Colors and values may vary slightly between the actual oil painting and the image on your computer.  You own the Original painting. My studio never makes a print.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment