Thursday, December 10, 2015

THIS ONE

"THIS ONE"
Original
Oil on Masonite
17" x 11"
Price $ 325
©Nancy Tokos 2014




Original.  Sometimes, the title says it all.  This is a study of snow and the similarities with water.  The underpaint, the gesso'd texture lend to the looseness I was hoping to achieve.  A young boy wearing short trousers can only mean he is from Great Britain, as I came to learn in my life,  the English believe bare legs in winter "toughen up" the little men.

This is an original work of art by California artist, Nancy Tokos, member American Impressionist Society and Oil Painters of America.  Oil on gesso'd masonite board.  Safely packaged and shipped via FedEx but please allow 1-5 days for shipping. Save shipping and take delivery from my bricks and motar studio location in San Diego.  Most of my Oil paintings + drawings are very handsome in "barnwood" frame, my favorite available at Frame USA http://www.frameusa.com/.  However, this one comes with a great white wood frame (displayed).
* colors, values, may vary slightly between the actual portrait and the image on your computer due to my digital camera settings, time of day the photograph is taken and the monitor you are looking at right now. *



No comments:

Post a Comment